Position: Engine Room Supervisor
Joining date: October 2021 (ASAP)
Duration: 8 weeks on / 3 weeks off
Vessel's type: FPSO, Oil
Prime Mover Detail: Design: General Electric (Group: General Electric), Engine Builder: AG Weser - Bremen1 x Unknown, Mcr: 23,205 kW (31,550 hp) at 0 rpm
Year of Build: 1974
The Engine Room Supervisor is specifically responsible for the operation and maintenance of Engine Room equipment and systems and also the competence of those under his immediate supervision.
Pre-hire Qualifications and Experience:
- STCW III/2 Chief Engineer Officer on ships powered by main propulsion machinery of 3,000 kW propulsion power or more (Steam and Motor endorsement preferred), (DCE for Petroleum/Gas as appropriate)
- Experience as Chief Engineer on VLCC preferred and at least 2 yrs as 1st Engineer.
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing and utility systems desirable.
- Computer literate in Management System ‘Office’ software packages and experienced on maintenance management systems.
- Experience in Permit to Work Systems.
Телефон для справок +7(8617)308-398
Дополнительную информацию Вы можете узнать в нашем офисе.