Position: Mooring Master
Joining date: ASAP
Vessel's type: FPSO
Year of Build: 1974
The Mooring Master assumes complete authority for berthing, mooring and unmooring operations.The Mooring Master assumes complete authority for berthing, mooring and unmooring operations.He is responsible for the readiness and overall maintenance of the offload floating hose system andtandem hawser system.He is responsible for training staff in tandem offloading operations when required to do so.When not engaged in mooring operations he will carry out senior administrative duties on the FPSOas required by the OIM.
Minimum pre-hire Qualifications and Experience:
- STCW II/2 Master of ships of 3000gt or more plus DCE for Liquid Petroleum.
- Proven 3 years Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master, (QBM)Berthing vessels up to 350,000 DWT tonnes.
- 5 years sea service on VLCC with at least 3 years minimum at rank of Master.
- GMDSS unlimited G.O.C.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO or FSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, MarineMaintenance, and Safety Management. City & Guilds in Petroleum Processing Technology
- Attended Tandem offload simulator training.
- Attended Management of Major Emergency Training.
Телефон для справок +7(8617)308-398
Дополнительную информацию Вы можете узнать в нашем офисе.